Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Neighbors


I worked up the courage to go across the street from us where I got chased by dogs my first day here. I was talking to one of the Indians that has been taking me around the reservation and introducing me to people, he is an older man, and told me about that neighborhood when he was younger. "This neighborhood has always been a bad area. The gym where we could work out used to be right behind the church and we would have to walk past those houses every day." After telling him about being chased by dogs he told me about when he was younger and someone had two dobermans there that would chase him. At least I am not the only one that gets chased by dogs. I am going to work some around the town tomorrow with a mission group fixing elders houses so hopefully I will get to meet a lot of people and get a lot of photo opportunities.